Wednesday, December 05, 2007

Tough times...

Its hitting hard and me being myself, I am trying to put up a face to the pain than letting it pass by... december.. homecoming season. A lot of friends headed home for a break.. and I can't... it hurts.... my parents hope to be here next year, but for me, a trip home is so much about Mumbai and the people I know there.. my company had asked me if I wanted a 2 week break before joining and wished to go back.. I did not, I wasn't in a position, tired emotionally and drained financially... but now I feel maybe I should have.... sigh!! As always, look around and you'll find a crowd of people in similar situations. I know friends aplenty, some like me, others, who haven't gone back even once...together, this flock dreams.. for a time and day when we will fly.. HOME!..

4 comments:

Femba Girl said...

You will see your beloved Mumbai again. Very soon! Till then, try to enjoy your current situation to the max..

SEV said...

I know the feeling, had it only too well in the summer.. but then, eventually, it just means the homegoing is that much sweeter :)

Abinav Kumar said...

oh yes... totally agree with raahi n sev ...!! :) anyway... the times right when the time arrives...!! so.. dnt worry..!!

Siddarth said...

Inshallah!