Saturday, October 13, 2007

A honest confession...


Went for Bhool Bhulaiya today.. trust Rahul and his gang of whackos to make me go for such a movie.. laugh riot of a different sort.. u will have to keep aside any trace of logic or belief to enjoy the movie.. my suggestion.. go in a group of 8-10.. it'll surely be fun... now.. the reason why I want to put this post at 1:45 AM..

Saw Vidya Balan for the first time on screen in a full fledged living role (the previous movie was Guru where you know she doesent count now)... and sigh!!! the heart doesent feel weak for her.. it feels weak for what she symbolizes and what I would want for myself in life..

Picture this.. south indian girl.. educated... mumbaikar..homely..very subtly and simple beautiful... sounds perfect for me? don't say so.. coz that might jinx it..so lets just hope.. and pray.. and pray and hope.. that there's a Vidya for me too.. kahiin toh bhi..koi toh bhi....sigh!!!

6 comments:

Abinav Kumar said...

noo... believe me there is something worse that a man can do...

watch Laga Chunari Mein Daag... we were 21 of us and still no fun...! and beat this we watched a show which begins 1.20 am ... :D and for that we waited over3.5 hours outside the movie hall...!!!

Siddarth said...

Vidya Balan....SIGH... And I rest my case!!

Siddarth said...

Oh and thanks for that awesome comment on Underwear Emotions!

abcdefgh said...

Hey perfect match for u man!! Amen!! U shud find her. Btw was the movie really funny or was it just coz 6-10 of us make it funny?

Anonymous said...

'An' honest confession

Karthik said...

Sorry about that... Unless you are unknown to me, you need not have kept you identity a secret