Tuesday, October 30, 2007

found a way out...


For all those nights I spent wondering how to escape my loneliness and frustrations, I finally have my answer.. start ignition.. eyes on the road, hands on the steering, feet on the pedals... and off!!!! and away!! from all the unnecessary mess I create for myself within my head... I took my first such drive, just 20 mins and 3 songs. Feels good. Feels there something near you which will stand by you come what may... for all the longing I have had of pouring my love and affection on someone, I have found something atleast... I love my car.. she's mine.. just mine...

6 comments:

SEV said...

Dude
That is fuckin' beautiful. Congrats :)

Karthik said...

hehe.. yeah.. a beauty in every sense..

Siddarth said...

Believe you me..It's the ultimate female companion for "singles" like us. No complaints and no nagging!! Oh not being an MCP here by the way!!

Siddarth said...

Pretty cool that both our cars on our blogs have the almost the same shot angle!

abcdefgh said...

nice!! now just one companion for you in the car is what u need :)

Abinav Kumar said...

oh no no... no mav...! leave her alone..!!! :D